|Vender||Rasbihari Lal & sons|
The Beauty of Real Love by Sripad BV Sadhu Maharaja . Here’s a rough overview of the contents of the book:
- Part I: Mahajanas and saints in Sadhu Maharaja’s life
- Part II: Sadhu Maharaja’s teachings
- Part III: Questions and impulses
- Part IV: Sadhu Maharaja in the eyes of his disciples and friends
- Part V: Dasanudas – servant of the servant of the mahajanas and sadhus
Sripad Bhaktivedanta Sadhu Maharaja is neither a scholar nor a teacher in the common sense. As a former king of Munger he decided one day to give up all power and wealth to search exclusively for pure love of God, prema.
Meanwhile he traveled through South America and Europe radiating love and kindness with every step he takes. Seeing real beauty everywhere and in everything he unites people from different backgrounds on the basis of loving understanding and of relationships on the platform of the soul. He belongs to no institution and brings together people where religious group-thinking creates separations. His humble and sweet nature shines like a brilliant light into this world, being thus a wonderful example for everybody who comes in contact with him.